To organise and optimise the electrical cabling under a forecourt, CGH Belgium has developped drawpits in PE with integrated cuffs for EasyFit flexible boots. The cable ducts are sealed off to prevent vapour and water from migrating through the ducts. The full system has a main drawpit just outside the technical room and auxiliary drawpits to group cabling coming or going to different areas on the forecourt.
- Technical details
- Fully welded and leaktested PE sheet construction
- Integrated composite covers
- Available in rectangular (main pit) and round (aux pit) shapes
- Integrated cuffs for EasyFit flexible boots
- In the main drawpit, data and power cabling can be separated
- Rapid installation and sealing of cable entry donuts in the boots