FOGS pipe is a reinforced flexible pipe for feed and return lines on diesel emergency generators and heating oil furnaces. FOGS can be used for suction and pressure applications. They are installed in a secondary duct. With stainless steel couplings, the 1” FOGS pipe is also suitable for AdBlue®/DEF applications.
- Technical details:
- Internal diameters from ½” to 1 ¼”
- EN14125-A1 certified
- Made of Nylon, polyester braiding and polyurethane-polyether outer jacket
- Screw couplings, not requiring special tools
- High flow rates and lung uninterrupted pipe runs
- Different diameters can be combined in a single secondary duct