The modular manifold, when installed in between multi-compartment tanks and the dispensers, allows reallocation of fuel storage capacities based of sales analysis as well as the future addition of a third product, without costly and time-consuming changes to the underground piping network. All piping can already be installed during the initial construction, a simple exchange of elbows inside the manifold is all that is needed to keep the station future-proof.
- Technical details
- Available with 3, 6, 9 and 12 input lines, for up to 12 compartments
- Three collectors for up to three fuel grades
- Single or double box construction for easy of handling and installation
- Quick and easy access to replace entry elbow connections
- High resistance polyurethane coating, identical to the CGH tank coating
- Cleaner, shorter suction pipes can be installed without crossings