CGH’s RTP pipes are used for the Exploration and Production (E&P) of crude oil and (wet/sour) gases. They range from 2 3/8” till 6” in diameter and use Nylon (PA) or Fortron (PPS) liners to transport corrosive fluids with elevated temperatures.
- Technical details
- Co-extruded pipe with bonding layer and aramid fiber reinforcement
- Used as flowline, gathering lines, injection lines, pull through rehabilitation
- Mechanical swaging of couplings
- Fast installation of several kms/day
- Reduced overall cost per project
- Pull through rehabs as cost effective pipeline integrity solution